This recipe is for a single serving.
You will need:
- 1 cup of So Delicious Coconut Milk
- 1/4 tsp extract (Vanilla , Almond , etc.) OPTIONAL.
- 2 TBSP Cane Sugar, Agave, or Maple Syrup
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder or Carob Powder
- 2 TBSP HOT tap water. You don't need to boil it. Just make sure it's hot.
- Pour one cup of So Delicious Coconut Milk in a mug and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes. You can also heat this on a stove eye if you don't have a microwave. Usually I do medium heat (so I don't burn the milk) stirring constantly until nice and hot! Then just set it aside while you prep the cocoa/ carob mix.
- Put the extract (if you are using it), the sugar (or sweetener) and the cocoa or carob into another mug. Mix it together. The extract will clump a bit in the mix. That's okay! It's normal.
- Add 1 to 2 TBSP of hot tap water into the mug with the cocoa/ carob and sugar. Mix until it is smooth. This step keeps the powder from clumping up and floating to the top of your cup when you add the milk.
- Take the hot milk out of the microwave (or off the stove eye) and pour into your cocoa mug. Stir well.
- Try not to drink all of it before you take photos :) I almost forgot!