Everyone is welcome here! Whether you have allergies, sensitivities, hypersensitivities, or intolerances, this blog is for you. While the primary focus is for allergies, I have all of the above and welcome anyone to my blog.

Friday, August 9, 2013

I am the Purple Hair Lady

Hi there! I am Dotchi. Actually, I run another blog called The Baker's Acres. I wanted to start a blog specifically about allergies, and my life with allergies. I wanted to show those of you who are new to allergies that it isn't the end of the world. It will feel like it. But I promise it is not.

Why did I pick Purple Hair Lady instead of... say, Allergic to Everything! or something a little more creative? Because in real life, I am the one everyone in my town calls for allergic reactions, allergy advice, and a dose of benadryl. BUT, no one can remember my name so they call me "the purple hair lady" because I am the only one around with purple hair.

And that my friends is why I chose that name for my blog. I will start posting and I will know my good posting schedule by next week. It may be three days a week (my therapist said I should start small), or as many as 5 days a week. I can hardly wait to get this thing rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment